thanks yet again for your continued loyalty and support during these hard times!
starting on Wednesday 2nd December 2020 we will revert back to being a cafè again.
our new opening times are as followed:
* Mon-Thu: 08.30-13.30 and 16.00-20.00
* Fri: 08.30-13.30 and 16.00-18.30
* Sat-Sun: 09.00-13.30
* Lorry Parking will remain open 24/7
as we fall under Tier 2, you MUST abide by the following rules whilst on our premises:
* you can meet people from different households outside in groups of up to 6 people, but you can only meet inside with those in your household or support bubble.
* you should maintain social distancing from anyone not in your household or support bubble.
* in order to conform to the latest Covid – 19 government guidelines, and to ensure the safety of the staff and customers, masks MUST be worn on entry/exit and whilst moving around in the building. Track and trace will be required if eating in.
we thank you for your cooperation during these unprecedented times.
The Jacks Hill Team
Verbal abuse towards our staff members will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
Still one of my all time great truck stops, yes it’s dated and looks the same as it did on my first visit in the early 90’s, great food and staff, Keep it up
Lovely meat pie chips peas carrots and gorgeous gravy !! Very enjoyable meal Followed by a good shower ! It’s great there are still a few good old truck stops.